Sunday, February 24, 2013

Things are finally starting to pick up.  I'm fortunate enough to have the opportunity, once again, to get the window display down at Uncommon Grounds AND for two whole months!!!! How awesome is that!?  Plus I've decided to take on the MAD MEN Challenge.  But, unfortunately my sewing classes that are held through the continuing education department at the high school, did not make it this semester.  Registrations were down.  That's the first time in...actually, I think that's the first time ever!  And I've been teaching there for years.  But, I'm still looking for space to do outside classes.  Every place I've contacted is booked.  So, the search continues.

In the meantime, I have plenty to keep me busy.  I hope to be posting later this week a picture of my choice for the Mad Men Challenge and maybe even a sneak peak of one of the products for the display.

So stay tuned. . .

No comments: