Tuesday, February 4, 2014


So yes, I finished the cushion covers.  Those buggers were tough to get onto the cushion.  One was a tad too tight and the other some loosness - but workable.  I found out that he wanted them for a Adirondack chair that he made!  I thought that awesome.  Too bad I don't have a picture of his work.  

You can see the one on top (too tight), bottom (loose)

Yet, not too bad.

Next Project -

Ok - Us Saratoga locals know about the items that our neighbors are always tossing on the curb.  Free this, that and the other.  Well here is what I picked up. . . well I actually had a friend of mine pick it up.  

Its an excellent chair from IKEA.  My daughter-in-law, who has an excellent eye for things, was "take it Rozz, its so nice!!"  So, here it is.  After getting it into the house, scrubbing and spraying, it sat in the kitchen for...well... too long.  

Doing the cushion covers inspired me to get going with this chair.  I plan to cover it with "mud cloth" to match the curtains I made.  

So stay tuned. . . .

No comments: