Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello -

I just thought I would share a part of my day with you.  As I was walking to pickup my car this afternoon (always trying to do more than one thing at the same time (pickup car & get my exercise in) also, as my mother use to say, "Kill two birds with one stone."... I know its just an old saying but, why would anyone with a sane mind want to kill a bird???  Anywho, as I was walking, I realized how much I missed this time of the year.  I so much enjoy picking up blooms that have blown off trees.  From now until Fall I look out for flowers, leaves, twigs and branches.  Whatever catches my eye usually becomes a part of my craft projects or even just a piece of home decor'.

Today I found this great branch.  First I'm going to put it into a vase of water to see if it will continue to grow leaves or bloom flowers.  Afterwards, I will keep the branch as an accent in my living room.

Does anyone know what kind of tree or bush this is from?



I also picked up these;


The green looks like lettuce. : )


Well who knows what kind of project it will become a part of.  But I'm looking forward to getting to work.

Have a blessed day and thank you for visiting.

Rozz

No comments: