Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wow! I was just going over some things and realized how long its been since I've blogged.  NOT GOOD! : (  I really enjoy keeping up with other peoples/businesses post.  It gives me really good ideas and it keeps me inspired.

Im currently in the middle of reading two really great books - Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin (www.karichapin.com) and A Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Sales on Etsy and Beyond by Derrick Sutton (www.howtosellyourcraftsonline.com).  Im working on re-modeling my entire website (www.lilacsandlavender.webs.com) and rebuilding my Etsy Shop (Shop Name: Lilacs and Lavender).

On top of all of that, Im in the middle of my Fall classes and working on new products.  So there is plenty of work to be done.  So I hope that my few followers will stay tuned in with my progress and cheer me along and by all means tell others about me.

Many Blessings - Roz

No comments: